French Poet Gérard de Nerval's Pet Lobster Kitchen Tea Towel - An original water color by Noelle Burke, screen-printed onto a 100% cotton flour sack towels! Each towel is hand-screened, so prints may vary in darkness & color. The lobster's leash reads (in French),"I have a liking for lobsters. They are peaceful, serious creatures. They know the secrets of the sea, they don’t bark..." Supposedly the French poet, Gérard de Nerval, would walk his pet lobster with a ribbon. This was his reasoning for adopting a lobster as opposed to a dog!
- 100% cotton | Made in USA
- Measures approx. 28" x 29" (size do vary up to 1")
- Printed with eco-friendly water-based ink
- Machine washable (but the life of the towel and the print will be longer if air-dried)
- Loop on the back corner for hanging
Perfect for all your kitchen needs- covering your rising dough, drying dishes, or to hang on your wall & enjoy!